Medical Receptionist | Weekends Off
Posted December 1, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 8-hour shift anywhere between 7am-6pm
If you have one year of recent experience as a Medical Receptionist, this is a great opportunity to grow at an awesome medical office that values their team.
A physician-owned medical office in Arvada is currently hiring a Medical Receptionist! They're looking for someone who has that experience working with patients, scheduling appointments and assisting with patient documentation.
This is a temporary-to-hire job that offers incredible benefits upon permanent hire. You'll be part of a small team, and everyone who works here enjoys what they do. In fact, some employees have been here for over a decade!
Plus—one week out of every year, they bring in food trucks, gifts and fun activities to show appreciation for their employees.
Interested in learning more about this position? Apply or give us a call: 720-405-5222
Medical Receptionist Job Duties:
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Entering in patient information, scheduling
- In and outbound calls
- Assisting with inbound and outbound patient documentation
Medical Receptionist Job Requirements:
- Min 1 year of Healthcare experience is required as a Medical Receptionist
- Min 1 year of experience using Electronic Health Records
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills (in-person and over the phone)
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8-hour shift anywhere between 7am-6pm (schedule will vary depending on patients)
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Life insurance
- 401k with 3% contribution
- $300 wellness incentive
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Arvada CO, bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Medical Receptionist opportunity, apply online or call us: 720-405-5222
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager with TERRA Staffing Group's Broomfield team. I enjoy all of the new adventures which happen every day! It excites me to see clients and candidates coming together. But, most important to me is giving so many people the opportunity to shine!