Customer Service Administrator
Posted November 8, 2023
Full-time, Temporary, 7:30am - 4:30pm
If you love client-facing roles and thrive on making a positive impact on people's lives then this Customer Service Administrator position at a rapidly growing medical manufacturing company could be the perfect role for you.
In this role you will work directly with customers and vendors to be the bridge of helping people improve their lives.
- Clear out emails and answer phones
- Data entry - process invoices, purchase orders, and quotes
- Conduct comparative pricing
- Take orders through phone calls
- 2+ months of call center or receptionist experience
- Data entry experience
- Great customer service
- Proficient with MS Office
Location: Issaquah, WA
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the Terra Kirkland Branch. My biggest motivation is to help candidates find the right opportunity where they can envision themselves for a long time. I strive to make an impact in people's lives and lend a hand when needed.