Automation Engineering Technician | Direct Hire | Competitive Pay
Posted November 9, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, Day Shift
A long standing residential roofing shingle manufacturer is looking for a Automation Engineering Technician to join their close-knit team. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is deep rooted in their community and is built off of integrity, innovation, and team work.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that offers competitive compensation, flexible schedule, and positive work culture.
If you have strong experience troubleshooting automation and PLC Controls, this could be an incredible opportunity for you.
Automation Engineering Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot PLC and HMI programs, instrumentation, and drives on the production lines
- Update and create electrical drawings as needed
- Execute continuous improvement projects or modifications to existing equipment
- Analyze machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards
- Monday – Friday, pick your hours
- Weekends may be required as needed
Automation Engineering Technician Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable years of experience
- Experience in PLC and HMIs
- Experience with controls and automation troubleshooting within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with AutoCAD or comparable program
Compensation: $45-55/hour, DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with match
- Positive work culture built on trust and integrity
Location: Dallas, TX
If you are interested in this Automation Engineering Technician opportunity, apply now or email your resume to [email protected]Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love meeting new candidates every day, learning what their goals are for their career, and finding the right fit for their needs. The true gift is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!