Manufacturing Associate | No Experience Needed
Posted November 9, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Grave: Sunday-Thursday 10:00pm-6:30am
If you have at least 6 months of consistent work experience in any industry, you might be interested in this great Manufacturing Associate opportunity with a company that makes conveyor belts.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position that offers opportunities for growth, benefits upon permanent hire and they're THC-friendly.
In this role, you'll complete the finishing work on the cleat of the conveyor belt. This is a more physical job where you'll need to be comfortable with heavy lifting and using hand tools and power tools.
Current openings available on the Swing and Night shifts.
Manufacturing Associate duties include:
- Use a work order to complete orders
- Cut conveyor belts to size
- Using hand and power tools to clean material
- Running a production machine
- Sunday-Thursday 10:00pm-6:30am (night)
Manufacturing Associate requirements:
- At least 6 months of consistent work experience in any industry
- Read and use tape measure
- Able to lift 50-65 pounds
- Previous hand and power tool experience
- Some forklift operator experience a plus
Benefits when hired permanently:
- Life insurance
- Vacation pay
- Long-term disability insurance
- And more!
Location: Vancouver, WA in the Walnut Grove area, accessible by public transit from most locations.
Interested in the Manufacturing Associate position? Apply online or call 503-946-3874 to speak to someone today.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the TERRA Vancouver team. I love working with candidates to find the right opportunity for them and sharing the excitement that comes with.