Inside Sales Associate
Posted November 9, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Do you have previous experience in fencing, decking and/or construction? If so this Inside Sales Associate position role would be a great opportunity for you!
This company is the leading manufacturer & wholesale distributor of fencing & decking products across the US & Canada.
They are looking for a reliable team player who works well with others and wants to grow with the company. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire Inside Sales Associate position that provides a great work-life balance.
Inside Sales Associate Job Duties:
- Inbound & outbound calls from customers
- Greet in-person customers
- Selling of fencing & decking product?
- Generating orders & creating quotes
- Follow up & tracking orders
Inside Sales Associate Job Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and an ERP system
- Inside Sales experience of 1+ years
- Excellent phone & customer facing experience
- Strong communication skills – verbally & written
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits upon conversion:
- 401k with up to 6% match
- Tuition reimbursement up to 10K per academic year
Location: Denver, not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Inside Sales Associate opportunity, please apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager with TERRA Staffing Group's Broomfield team. I enjoy all of the new adventures which happen every day! It excites me to see clients and candidates coming together. But, most important to me is giving so many people the opportunity to shine!