Administrative And Accounting
Posted November 9, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Are you looking to join the team of a well-established logistics and supply chain company committed to providing quality solutions for global and domestic clients? This Logistics company is dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who is part of the team is committed, connected and creative in making them the world’s preferred choice.
If you enjoy working with others and have strong communication
and organizational proficiency, this Administrative and Accounting job could be the right opportunity for you!
Pay: $21.50 per hour (Get paid weekly)
Administrative and Accounting duties and responsibilities:
- Office admin and data entry
- Vendor management
- Review and answer emails and follow through as needed.
- Review EOD for warehouse needs. Verify counts and place orders as needed.
- Placing orders with retail and wholesale vendors.
- Obtain quotes and availability as requested and create the PO order as needed.
- Schedule service calls for all locations, including plumber, locksmith, fire, electrical, etc.
- Receive and initiate calls from vendors/internal customers and follow through with issues or concerns.
- Month-end accruals
- Run reports and Smartsheets
- Inventory audits
- Restock breakroom and supplies
- Update visitors logs
- Distribute paychecks
- Event coordinator and supply purchaser.
- Provide support/assistance for ops and supervisors as requested
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel. Must be able to create spreadsheets.
- 2+ years in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office at an intermediate level.
- Comfortable with creating Google docs.
- Being punctual and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K and Financial planning
- Work Advantage Discount Program
- Employee Education Assistant Program
Interested in this role? Apply online or call 253-353-7700
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA is GREAT! Their amazing staff will find you the right job, and support you every step of the way. They changed my life by finding me a job that I love and look forward to going to every day. Thank you so much TERRA Staffing.