Safety Coordinator | Production | Direct-Hire
Posted November 27, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Saturday, 8am - 5pm
One of the largest privately held independent meatpackers in the Western U.S. is adding a Safety Coordinator to their team. They specialize in processing and distributing grass-fed, natural and organic meat.
This is a direct-hire position that offers career growth opportunities and a fantastic benefits package, including annual bonuses and a discount on Enterprise car rentals and Bob's Sporting Goods apparel.
Interested in learning more? Apply online or give us a call: 360-713-9200
Safety Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement programs intended to reduce or eliminate safety or health concerns in the facility
- Collaborate with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety and health policies and procedures
- Review current safety training and recommend revisions, improvements, and updates
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local safety laws, regulations, codes, and rules
Safety Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience as a safety coordinator in a production or manufacturing environment
- Experience with OSHA and WA L&I
- Experience with USDA preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Schedule: Monday-Saturday, 8am-5pm
*Occasional Sundays required
Salary: $60,000+ $80,000 DOE
- Heath, dental, vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- End of the year bonus programs based on performance
- Discounts at Bob’s Sporting Goods for work footwear and apparel and Enterprise Car Rentals
Location: Woodland, WA
If you are interested in learning more about this Safety Coordinator position, apply online or call: 360-713-9200
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I love meeting new people every day and am excited to bring the right clients and candidates together. But the best part of my job is giving so many wonderful and talented people a chance to shine!