Senior Payroll Specialist
Posted November 10, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
ASG Staffing is looking to add a Senior Payroll Specialist to its corporate office in Bensenville, IL.
A.S.G. Staffing has been providing small to mid-sized companies with traditional temporary help solutions since 1995.
As a Senior Payroll Specialist you will support the retention of long-term, quality clients as well as field employees by administering accurate and timely payroll, billing systems, and accounts receivable support. While maintaining confidentiality and security of all payroll and client records.
If you have previous experience in a similar role as well as excellent customer service skills, enjoy working with numbers, and have impeccable organization and attention to detail, this role is perfect for you!
In this role, you’ll work in a team environment. Communication, sharing, and learning is a big part of the ASG culture. While you’ll be responsible for your own tasks, a collaborative mindset is going to play a big part in your success.
We offer a steady Monday-Friday schedule with a full benefits package including paid time off and paid holidays.
Ready to take the next step in your career and join ASG as a Senior Payroll Specialist. Apply today!
Senior Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
• Maintain confidentiality and security of all payroll and client records
• Approve field employee timecards and issue live checks
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed in an accurate and timely fashion
• Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate all reporting
• Communicate with branch staff members, clients and field employees
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience processing payroll with a basic understanding of accounting principles and terminology
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of accruals and sick pay policies
- Knowledge and understanding of garnishment rules and regulations
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to manage multiple needs and deliver excellent customer service
- Highly proficient with MS Excel including pivot tables
- Experience with Sage is a plus!
Compensation: $26.00-$31.00/hour DOE
Location: Bensenville, IL (100% in-person)
If you're interested in this Senior Payroll Specialist opportunity- apply today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Talent Acquisition Manager for TERRA. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!