Warehouse Coordinator III
Posted November 10, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Are you looking to join the team of a well-established logistics and supply chain company committed to providing quality solutions for global and domestic clients? This Logistics company is dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who is part of the team is committed, connected and creative in making them the world’s preferred choice.
If you enjoy working working in a fast paced warehouse and have strong communication and organizational proficiency, this Warehouse Coordinator III job could be the right opportunity for you!
Pay: $21.50 per hour (Get paid weekly)
Warehouse Coordinator III duties and responsibilities:
- Develops and updates daily performance shift goals to dock supervisors. Analyzes labor required to complete projected workload. Follows up on operational shortfalls.
- Coordinates and monitors arrival of priority containers with dock supervisors regarding priority containers such as airfreight and special projects.
- Responsible for establishing daily drayage forecast, vessel assignments, and coordinating with drayage partners, port authorities, terminal operators and customers to ensure daily/weekly goals are achieved.
- Maintains contact with carriers to collect data about daily performance.
- Analyzes and cross-references reports while coordinating with customer service and other staff to ensure movements of customer goods are properly performed.
- Prepares multiple monthly summary reports for facility and company leadership.
- Participates in weekly production calls with customers and daily production statuses with facility leadership to review current and upcoming operational needs.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree and 2 – 3 years’ experience in warehouse, logistics, terminal operations or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experienced user with Microsoft Access, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of local harbor procedures and drayage carrier procedures required.?
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K and Financial planning
- Work Advantage Discount Program
- Employee Education Assistant Program
Interested in this role? Apply online or call 253-353-7700
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. Every day is something different that brings me challenges, new adventures and rewards. The best part of my job is being able to impact people’s lives and place them in the job that is the right fit for them.