Posted November 13, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day
In this role, you would be responsible for organizing and scheduling maintenance tasks, ensuring that equipment, machinery, and infrastructure are maintained to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency.
- Initiate, review, and manage work requests.
- Develop detailed Bill of Materials for the equipment in the plant and enter these into the CMMS
- Develop maintenance routines for all wear components, one machine at a time and enter this into the CMMS
- Partner with Production Planning to stay up to date with production changes and modify the maintenance schedule accordingly
- Manage the KPI's for the maintenance function
- Continually analyze and review existing maintenance program strategies related to mechanical assets
- 2+ years of experience in maintenance planning
- 2 + years of experience with machinery and equipment troubleshooting
- Ability to read schematics, drawings and technical manuals and understand complex equipment functionality
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with match
- Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA' s Professional and Technical Division specializing in identifying technical, engineering and leadership talent for career opportunities with innovative, industry-leading manufacturing companies across the nation. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities that utilize the talent and skills that they bring. It's truly a privilege to be a part of such an important step in the career and future of those I get to work with each day.