Health, Safety And Environmental Lead | Manufacturing
North Bend, WA
Posted November 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Flexible Day Shift Hours
Are you an experienced Health and Safety leader looking to take your next steps with a growing company that focuses on collaboration and teamwork? A well-established manufacturing company in North Bend, WA is looking to add a Health, Safety and Environmental Lead to their growing team!
This company specializes in manufacturing lifting and material handling equipment worldwide for a variety of industries. This is a great time to join their team as they are experiencing growth due to high customer demand.
This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity with a globally known company that offers plenty of growth opportunities, onsite medical care, and a competitive benefits package.
HSE Site Lead Responsibilities:
- Implementing, improving, and maintaining the health, safety, and environmental programs for the company.
- Manage and develop programs and activities related to injury and illness prevention, sustainability, and compliance with local, federal and company requirements.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing company's employee safety at work.
- Ensure that the company is in compliance and adheres to guidelines to reduce work-related injuries.
Schedule: Flexible day shift hours.
HSE Site Lead Qualifications:
- 5+ years of related experience with no formal education OR 2+ years of related experience with formal education.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing and/or product environment is required.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, government regulations and agency rules related to worker health, safety, and protection of the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
You will be successful in this role if you have a health and safety background and enjoy finding ways to improve and keep people safe!
Compensation: $65K+, depending on experience.
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision, Rx),
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- 401k matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Legal assistance
- Wellness programs - onsite care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discount programs
Location: North Bend, WA - relocation assistance is available.?
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.