Graveyard Sanitation | Food Production
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 9:30pm-6:00am
One of North America's leading food manufacturers is looking to add multiple Graveyard Sanitation associates to their team! This company has been in business for over 100 years and offers job security, detailed training, and a supportive, fun work environment.
In this Graveyard Sanitation role, you will be cleaning and sanitizing production equipment, performing general facility maintenance, and following GMP's.
Graveyard Sanitation Job Duties:
- Clean and sanitize freezers, refrigerators and production equipment
- Mix food safe chemicals for hand washing and sanitation
- Perform general facility cleaning and maintenance
- Follow GMP's
Schedule: 9:30pm-6:00am (Weekend work is required)
Graveyard Sanitation Job Requirements:
- 1-2 years of sanitation experience in a food production environment
- Comfortable using basic hand and power tools
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to comply with good manufacturing practices (GMP's)
- Career Development and Growth with online courses and virtual classrooms
- Competitive compensation
- Stock purchase plan
- Gain access for discounts and legal benefits
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid time OFF
- Overtime for those who are eligible
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Apply now for this full-time, temp-to-hire Graveyard Sanitation role or call 253-353-7700 to schedule an interview.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA seems to really care about their temporary employees. I sincerely enjoy working with you. I continue to have positive experiences at my current assignment. Thank you for doing such a good job making sure that I'm happy here.