Customer Service Representive
Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 08:00am-5:00pm
This company specializes in saving and printing large digital files such as blueprints! They have multiple locations and room for growth. If you have customer service and administrative experience this could be the right opportunity for you!
This company instills a high level of ownership throughout the organization. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working in an office environment where you will be answering phones, processing orders for customers and collaborating with production specialists to get customers orders completed.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Answering phones and emails
- Taking orders and providing quotes to customers
- Helping to coordinate installations
- Tracking orders to understand customer needs
- Any other assigned duties
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Customer Service Requirements:
- Experience using Microsoft office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and willing to be flexible
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers/vendors in person and over the phone
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Location: Dallas, TX
If you are interested in this role or have questions, apply now or call 469.947.6789 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.