Machine Operator | Production | Clean Room
Posted November 14, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Thursday, 5am-4pm
A manufacturer of vitamins and supplements is adding a Machine Operator to their team! They're very passionate about promoting a healthy lifestyle and using quality natural ingredients.
This is not an entry-level position, but no previous machine operator experience is necessary—they will train you!
This job is direct-hire and offers a great Monday-Thursday schedule, a full benefits package and perks like annual bonuses, employee store credit and reimbursements for tuition or gym memberships, for example.
And the work environment is awesome. Everyone on the production team is really nice and passionate about the work they do, and their facility is clean, sleek and uses state-of-the-art machinery.
Interested in learning more? Apply online or give us a call: 480-750-7272
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Break down equipment/Set up Equipment
- Clean machines thoroughly before each shift
- Monitor encapsulation machines
- Load/Unload machinery with materials
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Comply with GMP requirements ie: Hair Nets, Beard Nets, lab coats, shoe coverings (provided by the company)
- 1-2 years of experience in a Production environment
- Heavy Lifting up to 50lbs
- Comfortable standing for the duration of the shift
- No asthma/allergies
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 5am-4pm
- Annual bonus
- PTO, Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- 5% 401k match plus an additional 4%
- Bonus for gym, continuing education, preventative care, and other reimbursements
- Employee store credit of $2000
- Fun team-building activities
Location: North Phoenix, AZ
- Not public accessible
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.