Inventory Director | Manufacturing | Up To $170K
Posted November 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, M- F, 7 am to 3:30 pm
An established manufacturing company in Bothell is looking to add an Inventory Director to their growing team.
This Bothell-based company manufactures and distributes a wide range of pipe products for the waste and waterworks industry. This company plays a big hand in being the first steps of getting water to people across the country!
This is a direct-hire, full-time position with excellent benefits, a great company culture, and lots of opportunities for growth.
Inventory Director Job Duties:
- Oversee the inventory of raw materials, subassemblies, and finished goods.
- Grow, coach, and work with 10-15 direct reports that includes the scheduler, planning supervisor, inventory control analyst and inventory control team.
- Establish inventory level targets and collaborating with Sales, Purchasing, Planning, and Operations to meet them.
- Review Dashboard/BI reports to track progress towards meeting goals and objectives.
You will be successful if you have an inventory management background and enjoy building strong teams.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm; flexible day shift hours.
Inventory Director Qualifications:
- Over 5 years of recent inventory/materials management experience within the manufacturing, production, distribution, or light industrial industry.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing ERP systems.
- Occasional travel to company’s other locations within WA, TX, and AZ.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Pay: $110,000 - $170,000 annually, depending on experience.
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Profit sharing and bonus potential
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Location: Bothell, WA.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.