Posted November 16, 2023
Full-time, Temporary, 12:00am - 12:00am
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position with openings on night, 12-hour rotating shifts. Overtime is available, too, if you want to earn a bigger paycheck!
This location produces milk for different retailers across the country, including Starbucks, Walmart, and Sam's Club. In this role, you will be moving pallets of dairy products, and stacking cases of milk. Must be comfortable getting on and off of the electric pallet jack, while wearing steel toe boots and hearing protection. The ideal candidate is someone who is safety-minded and has attention to detail, as spilled product can be costly.
The company invests in their employees with training and growth opportunities; many people have been there for over ten years. So if you're looking for job stability where you can advance your career, this is a great opportunity.
Yard Spotter Job Duties:
- Moving trailers onsite with a mule truck
- Working outside for the majority of the shift
- Operating a mule truck
You will be successful in this role if you like being on your fast pace environment, are reliable, and can work in cold temperatures.
- Night Shift: 12 hour shifts! 5PM-5AM
Yard Spotter Requirements:
- Must have a Class A CDL license
- Ability to get in and out of the truck for a 12 hours shift
- Skilled with mule truck
- Pushing / Pulling 70lbs
- Ability to work in a outside environment that is not climate controlled
- Weekly pay
- Potential for permanent hire
- Frequent opportunities for overtime
- Gain experience and enhance your skills
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Dallas, TX
If you're interested in learning more about this Forklift Clamp Truck opportunity, apply today or call (469)947-6789 to speak with someone right away!?Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter with the TERRA Beaverton team. I love being involved in the process of placing an individual in the perfect job opportunity for them. It's great to see them grow within their position. I enjoy getting to be a part of such an important moment of people’s lives!