Manufacturing Associate | Weekend Shift | 4 Day Weekend
Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00AM - 6:30PM
Are you looking for an immediate position with a growing company that offers competitive pay, career growth potential, and work-life-balance? This temp-to-hire opportunity could be the job for you!
This opportunity is with a unique and rapidly growing chemical manufacturer. They manufacturer carbon filtration products used in the defense, medical, diving, and industrial safety fields.
As a Manufacturing Tech, you will have plenty of opportunities to expand your skill set and work for an employer that rewards hard work.
Manufacturing Tech Duties:
- Follow directions to support with all steps of the production process
- Sort, weigh, and package material
- Spread product onto trays to prepare for reaction process
- Documentation of the production process
- General production and facility clean up
Schedule: Multiple Shifts Available
- 1st: Monday – Thursday, 3am – 1:30pm
- 2nd: Monday – Thursday, 1:00pm – 11:30 pm
- Weekend: Friday – Sunday, 6am – 6:30pm
Manufacturing Tech Requirements:
- Ability to properly follow instructions
- Experience doing documentation is preferred
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
- $21/hr. for 1st
- $22/hr. for 2nd
- $24/hr. for weekend shift
- Upon conversion: health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and PTO
- You will get paid EVERY Friday!
- Job stability
- Laidback work environment
- Easy work
- Company clothing
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Manufacturing Tech opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!