Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Looking for a job that's more than just a paycheck? Interested in actually making a difference in people's lives? If you're a skilled communicator and have a year's worth of customer service experience under your belt, our Recruiting Coordinator role may be great for you!
This position is perfect for someone who is energized by human interactions and can confidently navigate conversations over the phone. Every day, you'll be chatting with job seekers, guiding them through their career hunt, and helping them find their perfect job match.
Don't worry if you're new to recruiting! At TERRA, we believe in nurturing talent. We offer extensive training to make sure you're set up for success.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll have opportunities for development and growth (both personal and professional). You'll have regular check-in meetings with your manager and a supportive team in your corner, cheering on your progress.
But here's the best part about the job: the impact you'll make. You'll be connecting REAL people to meaningful, sometimes life-changing, work. You'll be a key player in TERRA's mission of Success Stories Created Daily.
We offer a stable Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, work schedule with full medical benefits, and paid time off. We also offer some fun perks: office snacks, birthdays off, and even paid time for community service.
Recruiting Coordinator Key Responsibilities
- Scheduling and interviewing applicants
- Onboarding candidates
- Answering phone calls, responding to emails
- Supporting recruiting team in ensuring client satisfaction
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications
- 1+ years in a customer service industry
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Multi-line phone experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long – Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
- Richardson, TX
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry-leading company that is making a big impact as a Recruiting Coordinator, apply today.?Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Irving team. I’m excited to create new business in the Texas market and help people in the community find new opportunities where they can thrive! The best part of my job is finding new clients and creating a plan to help them make their day-to-day business more efficient. I also love helping people find opportunities where they can learn and grow!