Quality Control | Pick Your Shift
Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday
How would you like to work for a Fiber Optic Products supplier in Kent, WA as their full-time, Quality Control Specialist? You will be supporting their Production Team with inspecting parts like cables and wires of different length and size for quality and entering information into a software program. You will play a key role in the success of their production goals daily.
This role is full-time, temp-to-hire on day or swing shift. They offer training and full benefits upon permanent hire as well as annual bonuses and tuition reimbursement. FUN FACT: You can listen to music while working!
Quality Control Specialist Job Duties:
- Conduct thorough inspections of cables and fiber-glass wires
- Maintain detailed records of inspections, tests, and quality control activities
- Work closely with production teams to address quality concerns and implement corrective actions
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm or 3pm-11:30pm
Quality Control Specialist requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience working in manufacturing or a warehouse environment
- 1 year of quality control experience
- 6months - 1 year of Microsoft Office products experience
- 6months - 1 year of Data entry experience
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Free Parking - Not Bus Accessible
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have always had great experiences working with TERRA Staffing! I'm always able to pick up extra side jobs to supplement my income, and they also have given me assistance finding a new job.