Recruiter | Direct Hire
Posted November 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Do you have exemplary customer service experience and love connecting with people? Then this Recruiter position could be the perfect career move.
Azimuth, LLC is a full service human resource organization based out of Chicago, IL and opening a new location in Columbus, Ohio. At Azimuth, we strive to provide the highest quality candidates to our loyal clients. We specialize in temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement in a variety of industries. We are currently looking for a full time Recruiter to join our new Columbus staffing team.
In this role, you’ll visit client onsite, collaborate with hiring managers to strategize staffing solutions, conduct candidate interviews, and provide mentorship and guidance to candidates. (People with retail management experience have historically done really well in this role!)
Unlike technical recruiting roles, you’ll spend a large portion of your day talking on the phone and emailing clients and candidates.
So, what sets this recruiting job apart? What fosters a deep sense of satisfaction and enthusiasm among our team members?
- It’s incredibly rewarding. By connecting job seekers with opportunities and helping local businesses in their growth strategies, you’re making a meaningful impact in people’s lives and contributing to organizational success. And every day presents new and exciting opportunities.
- This job is designed to facilitate your personal and professional growth. Weekly one-on-ones with your manager will ensure you have the tools you need to reach your goals. And once you’re proficient in your role, you’ll have supportive management dedicated to nurturing your continued growth.
We also offer a steady Monday-Friday schedule with a full benefits package including paid time off and paid holidays.
Ready to begin your journey as a Recruiter. Apply today!
In this role, you'll have the chance to work closely with our clients to help fill their open positions. You'd be hiring for roles in the light industrial field. You'll visit clients on-site, meet with hiring managers to plan staffing solutions, conduct candidate interviews, share finalist candidates with your client and assist with offer negotiations up to an offer being accepted.
Recruiter Key Responsibilities
- Schedule and interview applicants
- Identify quality candidates to fill open positions.
- Manage the entire recruiting process from start to finish
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- Customer Service experience
- Phone or in person sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- MS Office proficiency
Compensation and Benefits
- $21-22/hour (base salary) + plus monthly bonus (average bonus 1,000-2,500 monthly)?
- Columbus, Ohio
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry-leading company that is making a big impact as a Recruiter, apply today.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Talent Acquisition Manager for TERRA. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!