Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon-Fri: 7am-330pm
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door at a company who truly cares globally about the health of people and who cares about their team.
We have a full-time temp-to-hire role as a Manufacturing Associate. You will be responsible for setting up blending equipment and all activities related to the blending of product as per formula instructions.
This company is globally focused, exclusively on researching, manufacturing & delivering probiotics for supplements and functional food. They believe in promoting within and are very focused on the growth of their team.
If you enjoy helping others, take pride in your work and have a great attitude towards health, then this is the Manufacturing Production opportunity for you!
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Operate blending manufacturing machines & maintaining the machines
- Perform weighing operations
- Test and document results
- Inventory control
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Previous manufacturing production experience, preferred 1+ years
- Basic math skills; able to operate a calculator
- Able to lift 30 lbs repeatedly, 50 lbs frequently & 75 lbs with assistance
- Follow GMP practices
- Monday – Thursday 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM, occasional Friday’s
Pay: $21-24/hour depending on experience
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Full benefits package available upon permanent hire:
- Medical, vision & dental coverage available after 30 days (85% paid be the employer for employees & 20% for dependents)
- Long & short term disability insurance at no cost to the employee
- PTO – up to 4 weeks after a year of service
- 401K with match
- Tuition reimbursement
Location: Redmond, WA
If you would like to hear more about this Manufacturing Associate opportunity, apply online now, or call us at 206-453-2852 to set up a interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.