Posted November 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F: 7AM-330PM
Are you looking for the next steps in your career? This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door at a company who truly cares globally about the health of people and who cares about their team!
If you enjoy helping others, take pride in your work and have a great attitude towards health, then this is the opportunity for you!
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating production planning and schedules
- Directing and training production operations
- Create and update work orders
- Ensure SOP's are being followed
- Coach the team
- Support and build a positive work culture
This company is globally focused, exclusively on researching, manufacturing & delivering probiotics for supplements and functional food. They believe in promoting within and are very focused on the growth of their team.
- 2 years experience in leadership/ supervisor role, or Degree in related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Abide by all GMP practices, PPE and safety protocols
- Ability to be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Full benefits package available upon permanent hire:
- Medical, vision & dental coverage available after 30 days (85% paid be the employer for employees & 20% for dependents)
- Long & short term disability insurance at no cost to the employee
- PTO – up to 4 weeks after a year of service
- 401K with match
- Tuition reimbursement
Location: Redmond WAApply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have had a great experience with TERRA. They found me a job very quickly. One that is a wonderful fit for both my experience and for me personality wise. I am so grateful to be back to work after looking for a job for over a year on my own – TERRA Staffing found me one in a week!