HR Generalist | Direct Hire
Posted November 21, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Are you looking to take the next step in your career in Human Resources? An established medical product manufacturing company in Garland is looking to bring on an HR Generalist to join their growing team. They have been a leader in designing and manufacturing specialty medical products for some of the top medical device companies for over 30 years.
As an HR Generalist you would be responsible for supporting the HR Functions and operations for the onsite employees. This full-time, direct hire opportunity provides job stability, great benefits and plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
HR Generalist Responsibilities
- Maintains the employment life cycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Assist onsite employees with internal employee ticketing system issues or questions
- Performs benefits administration duties including processing enrollments, changes and terminations
- Stay current and informed of all HR policies and procedures and actively integrate and implement then as needed
- Work closely with managers on employee relations
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
HR Generalist Requirements:
- 3+ years of related HR Generalist experience (within a manufacturing/production environment preferred)
- Knowledge of benefits regulations, audits, and HR reporting
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential employee information and situations with care and discretion
- $82k - $100k, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company match
- Vacation, Sick Time & 8 Paid Holidays
- Growth and advancement opportunities
Location: Garland, TX
If you are interested in this HR Generalist opportunity, apply now or email your resume to [email protected]
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Technical Recruiter for the TERRA Technical Division. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The greatest part of my job is being able to make a real impact and create success stories.