Customer Service Representative
Posted November 17, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
If you have two years of customer service experience and want a job that makes a huge difference in the lives of your customers, you might be interested in this opportunity!
A medical equipment supply company in North Seattle is adding a Customer Service Representative to their growing team! This family-owned company has been providing customers in the Seattle area with equipment and supplies necessary to continue good health, independence and safety for over 70 years.
It's a temporary-to-hire job and hands-on training is provided.
This job offers a Monday - Friday schedule, free parking and great benefits when you're hired on permanently.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be:
- Answering customer phone calls and returning voicemails
- Preparing orders for customers and warehouse drivers
- Educating customers on medical products and services
- Assisting with curbside pick ups
You will succeed in this Customer Service Representative role if you truly enjoy providing cheerful customer service and want to make a difference in the lives of your customers!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data entry and computer proficiency
- Experience working in medical supply setting is a plus!
- Get paid weekly!
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Potential to qualify for up to 6 paid holidays
Benefits offered by employer when hired as a permanent employee:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Generous PTO
- Employee Stock Ownership plan!
Location: Wallingford area of Seattle
- Great access to public transportation!
- Free parking on residential streets
If you're looking for meaningful work to apply your customer service skills to, apply online to this Customer Service Representative or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Senior Recruiter with the TERRA Seattle team. I love being able to work with people in different industries, and I get so much joy out of finding candidates and clients the perfect match!