Assembly Technician | Small-Part | Swing Shift
Posted November 30, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 3:30pm - 12:00am
Want to take your assembly skills to the next level with a booming global company that celebrates your growth? A world-class solar panel manufacturer is launching a new facility right here in Mesa!
They’re looking for assemblers with at least one year of small part assembly experience to join their Assembly Technician Swing Shift team. Multiple temp-to-hire Assembly Technician openings are available!
They’re all about helping their employees flourish and offer a robust support system that encourages career development. They also love promoting from within!
Don't miss out on this thrilling opportunity and be among the first employees at this new worksite.
Assembly Technician Job Duties:
- Follow blueprints and job instructions to accurately assemble products.
- Assess product quality to ensure standards are met.
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Swing Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday, 3:30pm - 12:00am
- Overtime opportunities available
Assembly Technician Job Requirements:
- At least one year of previous small-part assembly experience.
- Able to sit throughout shift.
- Strong hand and eye coordination to perform finely detailed work.
Benefits offered by Employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) plus employer match
- Life Insurance
- Accident & Disability Insurance
- Physical Therapy & Mental Health Support Programs
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
Location: Mesa, AZ
- Public Transportation Accessible
Interested in this Assembly Technician role? Apply today or give us a call to learn more: 480.750.7272
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. It's an absolute privilege to get to help our clients find the right person for the job and help job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find their next career opportunity. I am grateful for the role I get to play in creating these success stories.