Assembly | Inventory | Kitting
Posted November 17, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
In this role, you'll be responsible for overseeing the warehouse and production team to prepare and count kits of materials needed to produce orders. And you'll also measure and cut cables, and perform data entry.
It's a temporary-to-hire job that offers a great Monday-Friday schedule, benefits upon permanent hire, annual bonuses, occasional vendor discounts and opportunities to grow your career. Plus, they like to show appreciation to their employees! They host barbecues, picnics and even raffles.
Interested in learning more? Apply online or give us a call: 253-353-7700
- Prepare/count kits of materials needed to produce orders, based on orders received.
- Cut and measure fiber optic cables by using a ruler.
- Managing orders for production needs to ensure production goals are met.
- Communicate with other departments to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills along with detailed information.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
- 1-3 years of experience in material handling, inventory, or assembly.
- 6 months to 1 year of using Excel, email correspondence (creating labels experience is a plus!).
- 6 months of experience using a ruler/a measuring tape.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs as needed.
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Not bus accessible.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
You helped me find a career I love and you found it fast.