Entry-Level Production Associate | All Shifts
Posted November 17, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, swing and night shifts available
Are you seeking a full-time, temp-to-hire role that offers competitive pay, steady income and the opportunity for overtime? Look no further!
A well-known beverage production company in Tempe is hiring Production Associates to support their team as they ramp up for their busy season.
You will feel at home in this company's friendly warehouse environment that smells like fresh oranges and lemons every day!
Entry-Level Production Associate Job Duties:
- Help unload fruit and sort the fruit
- Assist the machines through the dumping of juice into tanks
- Clean and maintain high safety guidelines
- Complete all proper documentation
You will be successful in this role if you are reliable, follow instructions well, and are eager to learn.
Pay: $17- $19 based on position and shift
Schedule: Multiple shifts available!
- Day: 6am-2:30pm
- Swing: 2:00pm-10:30pm
- Night: 10:00pm-6:30am
Entry-Level Production Associate Requirements:
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to stand on your feet for the duration of your shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly
- some entry-level positions will require 6 months recent experience in manufacturing or production
- Highschool Diploma or GED required
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Apply online today for this Entry Level Production Associate position, or call 480-750-7272 to connect with a recruiter right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have always had great experiences working with TERRA Staffing! I'm always able to pick up extra side jobs to supplement my income, and they also have given me assistance finding a new job.