Part-Time Morning Receptionist
Posted September 19, 2016
Part-time, Temporary, 7-11:45am
Part-time Morning Receptionist
Are you a front desk professional looking for a part-time reception position?
Put your administrative and multi-line phone skills to work for one of the most well-respected and renowned companies in Phoenix!
This is a team and company that really cares about people and are committed to providing the best service possible to everyone they touch.
If you are a dependable, self-starter and would enjoy working for a company with an amazing mission, don’t miss the opportunity to join this team!
Some job duties include:
• Answer in-bound calls and assist customers
• Create reports and enter data into Excel
• Create agenda for staff meetings
• Proofread documents and correspondence
• General office duties including copying, faxing and scanning, and ordering supplies
• At least 2+ years reception experience with multi-line phones
• Bilingual in English and Spanish highly desired
• Able to type 50+ WPM
• Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Ideal candidate should be able to work a Monday through Friday schedule, 7:00 am- 11:45 am, with ability to work a full day on occasion.
Sound like the job for you? Apply today with your resume!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter at the TERRA Mesa Branch. I am passionate about identifying candidates for a company’s wish list and at the same time engaging candidates in new opportunities that display all their valuable skills. It is a WIN/WIN attitude that will always attract the best talent and client. I am also a dedicated parent involved in a taxi service on the side for soccer and dance and spend my extra time in the kitchen cooking a new recipe that is to die for!