Machine Operator Assistant
Posted May 15, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Rotating days, 7am-7pm OR 7pm-7am
Are you looking for a new production opportunity? We have a temp-to-hire for a Machine Operator Assistant
This company manufactures packaging for food products sold in your local grocery stores. In this full-time role, the machine operator assistant will help the machine operator with loading and unloading the product into the machine.This job is physical and you may be bending, lifting, stretching, pulling, or walking throughout the warehouse during your shift.
Our clients are looking for people interested in temp-to-hire, long term growth opportunities. Ideal candidates will be fast-learners with a strong ability to follow instruction and meet quotas.
Machine Operator Assistant Requirements:
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs consistently throughout your entire shift
- Comfortable standing for 12-hours a day
- Experience working in a warehouse setting or doing manual labor
- Ability to read a tape measure down to the 16th or 32nd
- Steady hours 40+ a week
- Weekly pay
- On the job training
- Benefits once hired on
- Competitive pay + a pay increase once hired on
Day Shift: 7am-7pm (rotating days)
Location: Auburn, WA
Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Day shift: $15.25/hou
- Apply online today for this machine operator assistant role! Or call/text 253-568-8545 to schedule your interview right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for TERRA's Tacoma team. It’s my passion to find the right fit for our clients and candidates and I enjoy helping others on a daily basis. Outside of work I spend time with my family and grandchildren.