Machine Operator Assistant
Posted July 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Rotating days, 7am-7pm
Looking to get into a new production opportunity?
A company that manufactures packaging for food products sold in grocery stores all over the nation is adding a Machine Operator Assistant to their warehouse team.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity is perfect if you're a fast learner looking for something long term with growth opportunities. On the job training training is provided, and you'll get the opportunity to work in a team setting.
Machine Operator Assistant Duties:
- Help Machine Operator load and unload machine
- You will be bending, lifting, stretching, pulling, and walking throughout the warehouse
Machine Operator Assistant Requirements:
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs consistently throughout your entire shift
- Comfortable standing for 12-hours a day
- Experience working in a warehouse setting or doing manual labor
- Ability to read a tape measure down to the 16th or 32nd
Schedule: Day Shift: 7am-7pm (rotating days)
Pay: $15.25/hour - Get paid every Friday!
Benefits upon conversion:
- Paid Holidays
Apply online today for this Machine Operator Assistant role! Or call/text 253-568-8545 to schedule your interview right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for TERRA's Tacoma team. It’s my passion to find the right fit for our clients and candidates and I enjoy helping others on a daily basis. Outside of work I spend time with my family and grandchildren.