Posted September 17, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, Multiple Schedules Available
Electronic Assemblers are needed at numerous manufacturing companies in the Everett area.
Positions are full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities where you’ll be working in a warehouse environment and get the chance to grow your manufacturing skills.
These are tight-knit environments where every employee is an important part of the team. The companies you’d be working with prefer to promote from within, so this is a great chance to take the first step into a successful manufacturing career.
Electronic Assembly Job Duties Include:
- Reporting inspection and test results
- Managing inventory control
- Assembling and soldering
- Testing and repairing various electronic and mechanical components
- Previous experience soldering, assembling, testing or repairing electronic parts (working with PCB’s are a plus!)
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and drawings
Day and Swing schedules available. They are all Monday-Friday so you get the weekends off!
- Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3pm (flexibility for overtime necessary)
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Monday-Friday, 3pm-11:30pm (flexibility for overtime necessary)
Pay ranges from $17-20/hour+ depending on your experience. You will be paid weekly every Friday. Plus, there are overtime opportunities so you can make extra money!
Location: Everett area, reliable transportation necessary
Benefits offered at time of conversion include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
If you are interested in an electronic assembly position, apply here. Or call 206-453-2852 to learn more information and schedule an interview right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.