Technical Customer Service
Posted February 18, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Have you worked in Marketing and Sales and looking for your next Direct hire opportunity? If you answered yes, this could be the next step in your career!
A company involved in multiple industries, from food and beverage to automotive, is continuing to grow and looking to add a Technical Customer Service Representative to their team. Having been in business 77 years, they are currently serving 154 countries and still growing!
This company has a unique product that measures multiple things, such as ripeness of fruit, hydration, juice content, and much more. They have expanded to the Major League Baseball industry and currently have their office in Bellevue. Headquartered in Japan, they are looking to open another office in the USA as their growth increases.
As a Technical Customer Service Representative , you will be:
- Know how to properly use, troubleshoot, and demonstrate every product
- Taking incoming calls from customers with service requests
- Providing service request forms and quotations of repair cost
- Arranging to ship customer instruments after service is completed
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Bilingual in Japanese or Spanish is a plus
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Location: Bellevue, WA
Pay: $17+/hour depending on experience
- Monthly bonuses
- SEP IRA with a 3%
If you are interested in this opportunity, APPLY now or call Jesse at 425-822-2929!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. Every day I look forward to having an impact on people’s lives. Seeing that newly-employed smile on someone’s face keeps me going!