Administrative Customer Service
Posted July 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, various start times
Have you been searching for a partner who can find you an opportunity that is the RIGHT FIT for you? Well look no further! We specialize in understanding our employees and clients so that we can match you with a position that will be just what you have been looking for.
We currently, we have various seasonal, temp to hire and permanent opportunities available in Customer Service, Administrative and Clerical. These opportunities are located from the Kent to South Seattle area. If you're looking to join teams that focus on training, supporting and provide opportunity for growth, than this could be the right fit for you.
Shift start times can vary between 7:00am - 9am (great for someone who needs some flexibility)
Job Duties Could Include:
- Receiving, compiling and entering sales order information into the ERP System
- Providing excellent communication via phone and email
- Managing customer complaints and processing of returned goods.
- Reviewing billing invoices and adjusting as necessary
- 2+ years of customer service, project management or account management experience
- Experience with ERP, SAP or MRP software
- Experience with inventory, invoicing, accounts payable or accounts receivable
Compensation: $16-$19/hr, get paid every Friday.
Location: Kent- South Seattle
Benefits: Weekly pay, Sick, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or someone you know, we want to hear from you. Call us directly at 425-793-5460 to get the process started. We look forward to connecting!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The service is amazing; the associates make you feel like they actually take the time to help. They have yet to fail me and hope they never do.