Entry Level Assembly
Posted October 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday, 5:30am-4pm
A local manufacturer of switches and valves for large engines and motors is looking to add to their Assembly team!
You’ll be making the parts to build brake and fuel systems, air management parts and seat controls in Class 8 Trucks.
In this temp-to-hire, full-time assembler role, you will be working in small teams of 3-5 people and will rotate into different stations every hour - so you're getting lots of variety in your day! This position also allows you to listen to music in one ear, and have some stations you'll be rotated into that are seated.
Entry-Level Assembly Job Duties:
- Load and unload machines to perform operational tasks
on the production line
- Read blueprints, charts and other specifications
for assembly instruction
- Use hand or power tools to fasten components
like bolts, nails or screws
- Inspect, test and provide final quality check on
assembled parts before shipment
No previous assembly experience necessary, they are willing to train! There are many opportunities for growth from this assembly position, and is a great starting point for someone that is eager to learn.
- Comfortable standing for up to 10 hours
- 1-year previous experience in similar industry
is a plus, but not required
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Steel toed or composite shoes or boots necessary
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 5:30am-4:00pm (Day Shift)
- Flexibility to work mandatory overtime on Fridays required
Pay: $13/hour, pay day is every Friday! Plus LOTS of overtime so you can make extra money!
Benefits upon conversion:
- Vacation & Sick Leave accrual
- Annual safety shoe allowance
Location: Auburn. Reliable vehicle necessary, not easily accessible by public transit
Apply now for this Entry-Level Assembly position! Call 253-248-6333 to schedule an interview right away, ask for Teresa!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
You helped me find a career I love and you found it fast.