Entry Level Production Associate
Posted October 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary, All Shifts
We have full time openings for Production Associates of all skill levels at one of the country’s leading manufacturers of food and beverage brands.
This well-established company is a respected manufacturer of on-trend brands. It’s consumer food and beverage brands include all major well-known family snacks. The work environment is clean and comfortable and there are no meat products in this facility.
Production Associates work in a variety of areas such as packaging, sanitation, and potentially the roasting department.
Successful team members are self-starters and responsible for operating the line in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring quality standards, and maintaining schedule commitments. You must be able to stand and walk the warehouse for up to 8 hours consistently. There are currently openings on Swing shift.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Follow Company's Good Manufacturing Processes at all times.
- Build packing boxes and/or trays for bulk product.
- Places product labels on pouches and shipping boxes as needed.
- Packs sealed pouches into prepped shipping boxes.
- Can lift up to 50 lbs. routinely
No food production experience? That is okay! Positions are entry level with plenty of training!
- Ability to read and follow documents such as safety rules.
- Must be able to work safely around food allergens such as tree nuts, peanuts, soy, and sesame.
- Comfortable working around automated and semi-automated machinery.
- Prior experience working in a food manufacturing facility a plus (but not necessary).
Pay rate: $13.50/hour
Location: Tukwila, plenty of parking and the location is bus accessible.
We would love to hear from you, apply today to this Production Associate position, or call 425 793 5460!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I enjoy helping job seekers find the right fit and creating success stories. Being part of the candidate’s journey, supporting them along the way, and matching them to great companies they can grow with is very rewarding. The best part of the job is when an employee personally thanks you for helping them find a job they love.