Entry Level Production Associate
Posted May 15, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday Day Shift
A locally owned pasta making company in North Portland is looking to add new staff to their production team! This is an entry level, temp to hire position that offers cross training and growth.
This company has proudly produced some of the best pastas and sauces for well-known restaurants on the west coast over the last 40 years. They are dedicated to working with their local community, and strive to create a tight knit, family like environment for their employees.
In this role, you will be measuring and blending spices and herbs to be put into pasta sauce.
To be a good fit for this position, you should:
- Be comfortable lifting 30-40 lbs, and standing for 8-10 hours
- Have a Food Handlers Card OR be willing to get one within 30 days of starting the position
- Passionate about food, or interested in learning about the food industry
Schedule: Monday – Friday (Get weekends off!!)
- 5 days a week – 7 hour shifts OR
- 4 days a week – 8 hour shifts
- Start and End times range from 7am-7pm
Location: North Portland, near MLK Blvd.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA NE Portland Team. I love the rewards of finding the right fit for the job. The best part of my job is helping people take the next step to a better future. I have an athletic family who keeps me extremely busy and supports my new adventurous career.