Posted September 17, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
Do you enjoy assembly work and are interested in your next opportunity?
A supply chain visibility company with over 20 years of experience is looking for new members to their Assembly team to support recycling & refurbishing of returned equipment to like-new condition. They manufacture products that help companies monitor, track, and protect their goods during transportation.
This full-time, temp-to-hire role is a great fit for applicants with previous assembly and inventory experience, looking for the opportunity to learn and have a long-term career. This company provides a friendly and family oriented warehouse environment and offers many growth opportunities.
- Configure, program and label electronic temperature loggers
- Package devices for shipment and verify recorded data
- Count and record processed units and fallout
- Clean, disassemble & reassemble returned equipment
- Conduct battery check using a milliohm meter, charge batteries
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
- 1 year assembly experience
- 1 year experience using Microsoft Windows & Office
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs and work with small objects
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 8+ hours every day during shifts
- Day shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Swing shift: Monday - Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
If this Assembly role sounds like your next opportunity, apply now or call Conner at 425-822-2929!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. The best part of my job is the thrill of finding a candidate the right fit. I enjoy having the opportunity to meet so many fantastic people, and I look forward to fostering these relationships on a daily basis. If I’m not in Kirkland, I’m probably in our beloved Cascades or at a live concert in Seattle.