Posted September 17, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
Do you enjoy assembly work and are interested in your next opportunity?
A supply chain visibility company with over 20 years of experience is looking for new members to their Assembly team to support recycling & refurbishing of returned equipment to like-new condition. They manufacture products that help companies monitor, track, and protect their goods during transportation.
This full-time, temp-to-hire role is a great fit for applicants with previous assembly and inventory experience, looking for the opportunity to learn and have a long-term career. This company provides a friendly and family oriented warehouse environment and offers many growth opportunities.
- Configure, program and label electronic temperature loggers
- Package devices for shipment and verify recorded data
- Count and record processed units and fallout
- Clean, disassemble & reassemble returned equipment
- Conduct battery check using a milliohm meter, charge batteries
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
- 1 year assembly experience
- 1 year experience using Microsoft Windows & Office
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs and work with small objects
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 8+ hours every day during shifts
- Day shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Swing shift: Monday - Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
If this Assembly role sounds like your next opportunity, apply now or call Conner at 425-822-2929!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. The best part of my job is the thrill of finding a candidate the right fit. I enjoy having the opportunity to meet so many fantastic people, and I look forward to fostering these relationships on a daily basis. If I’m not in Kirkland, I’m probably in our beloved Cascades or at a live concert in Seattle.