Posted May 15, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Days
I’m currently working with a booming sign shop in Monroe that
designs and manufactures their own products that are in need of a reliable and an experienced CNC Machine/Router Operator!
For nearly 25 years this company has been building electrical and architectural signs from a variety of different materials. They work with customers to do customized designs and then manufactures them in shop.
- Managing several projects and incoming requests
- Creating and establishing project schedules and completion dates.
- Assisting with prepping part to be painted
- Assisting with grinding, sanding, and deburring parts
Training will be provided.
- 6+ months in the manufacturing field
- Must be open to helping in other departments!
- Ability to lift 50+lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to work standing for extended periods of time
Schedule: M-Th, 6:30 am to 4 pm and Friday 6:30 am to 11 am.
Pay: $15+/hour DOE, with growth!
Benefits: Medical, life insurance, PTO
Interested in hearing more about this position? Call or apply today because these spots are going fast! 425.355.7223
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.