Funko Warehouse Associate
Posted September 5, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing and Weekend- Multiple Shifts Available
Are you a fan of Funko POP! collectibles? How would you like to be part of the fun and work for Funko?
Funko is currently looking to add more warehouse associates to support their rapidly growing distribution center.
As you can imagine, business is booming – even more so as their busiest season fast approaches.
This is an awesome entry-level opportunity and your chance to join one of the most well-known companies in POP culture history!
As a Warehouse Associate, you will work on a team doing the following:
- Unpacking product from boxes
- Placing customization or price stickers on each unit in the box
- Repacking boxes
This company believes that everyone is a fan of something and, over the years, has really created a vibrant culture where people can embrace who they are and what they love.
- Day shift: Monday – Thursday, 5:45am – 4:15pm
- Swing shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:15pm – 2:45am
- Weekend shift: Friday – Sunday, 6:00am – 6:30pm
Pay ranges from $14.00 - $16/hr depending on shift. Overtime is available, if you want it.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy being active on the job
- Are looking for advancement opportunities
- Enjoy working for employers that reward and value hard work
- Enjoy employee appreciation events (raffles and free lunches)
- Want to work a consistent 40 hours with occasional overtime opportunities
- Want to get paid every week (pay day is every Friday)
- Love all things nerdy and fun!
Location: Everett, WA
Ready to make your career POP with Funko? Apply online or call 206-453-2852 to skip the line and schedule an interview right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Branch Manager of TERRA's Everett team. I love helping people so it makes me so happy that I get to be the matchmaker between our wonderful clients and talented candidates! In my spare time, I enjoy traveling and exploring new places.