Entry Level Recruiter
Posted November 4, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday; 8:00AM-5:00PM
Why TERRA Staffing Group?
Named Best of Staffing® eight years running, TERRA Staffing Group is one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading recruitment firms and proving that we not only stand out from all the rest, we’re the best at what we do. We work with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of who share a common interest – they love working with the best! (Our client satisfaction scores are more than 8 times higher than the industry average)
As a Recruiter, you will be involved in Sales, Account Management and Recruitment. Some of your major responsibilities would include:
- Full Cycle Recruiting where you will be growing your client and candidate relationships as an Account Manager
- You will bring in new clients by daily sales activity that will allow you the opportunity to earn additional income on top of your base salary - NO CAPS ON BONUSES!!
- Screen and interview applicants to provide the right opportunity for candidates and clients
- Maintain strong customer service skills to provide top notch service to all customers daily
Experience we are looking for:
This is a great opportunity for those that have experience in the hospitality, retail or industries focused around customer service and are looking for a change but unsure of where to take their career next.
- Strong background in customer service (can be in a variety of backgrounds including retail, hospitality, etc.)
- Demonstrated previous leadership responsibilities in a customer service environment
- Proven track record of hitting key metrics in previous role
Perks and Benefits Offered:
- Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO (3 weeks within the first year)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- No cap on monthly bonuses - Write your own paycheck!
- 3 paid Community Service days to give back to your community
- Continual training and development to be a successful recruiter
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
Compensation: Base salary + monthly bonuses
Apply today with your resume to be considered for this opportunity as a Recruiter!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m Branch Manager of TERRA's Kirkland location. I am dedicated to providing superior customer service to companies and talent alike; I love going above and beyond to find the right fit for everyone and am always willing to do whatever it takes to figure out a solution to a problem. In my spare time, I love knitting, hiking with my dogs, and working on home improvement projects that tend to become much more challenging than they start out!