Posted June 12, 2019
Full-time, Temporary, 4:00pm - 4:00pm
Entry level Machine Operator position available in NW Industrial Portland - no experience necessary!
Our client is a leading name in the marketing communications industry. They work with companies in the banking, healthcare, and insurance industries to help sort and mail large quantities of information to their customers. They are looking to add a Machine Operator to their team to run the machines that fold and insert papers into envelopes. This is a fast paced, high energy position where your days will fly by and you will get to work with a fun and interactive team!
What You'll be Doing:
- Setting up machine for production by inserting paper into the machine, etc.
- Operating machines that fold and insert paper into envelopes
- Maintain high attention to detail throughout shift to ensure quality control
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Comfortable lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Annual reviews with pay increases
- Almost half the staff has been with the company for more than 10 years - People love it here!
- Bagel days once a month!
- Fun company events like holiday parties to celebrate the team!
Location: NW Industrial Portland
Schedule: Monday-Friday Day Shift (10am-6:30pm)
Apply today to be considered for the opportunity!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. My favorite part about being a recruiter is creating strong relationships with clients and candidates and being able to create matches between the two. Nothing is more rewarding than providing talented people and thriving businesses with new opportunities!