IT Service Desk Analyst
Posted June 12, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to work for a company who develops high quality speech and language technology solutions, namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices. This is a fun and collaborative team producing quality work in over 100 different languages for many of the world’s leading companies.This role will report to the Service Desk Manager and be responsible for effective delivery of IT Support to internal customers/users. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include resolving incidents and requests as well as minor administrative and organizational tasks to assist the IT Service Desk Manager.
- Provide remote service desk to users across the globe
- Onsite support to office-based users and executives
- On-boarding/off-boarding users, computer deployment, desktop and application support within Microsoft AD and Mac/Linux Platform
- Perform a wide variety of support across many technologies
- Writing technical documentation and IT internal process and procedures
- Assist and train internal customers in the use of technology
- End-user support and Active Directory
- Experience with PC's and Macs (AD enrollment)
- General understanding of LAN & WAN networking principles
- General knowledge of technical infrastructure from desktop to firewall
Benefits! - Salary up to $70,000 DOE. Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing
Don't Delay, Apply Today! You can also call Kirsten at 425-658-2034 to hear more about the role.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for TERRA's Technical Division. I love the new adventures that await me every day and the satisfaction and reward of bringing the right client and candidate together. But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine! I have a wonderful and supportive husband and stay busy with my three children and one granddaughter.