Customer Service Representativ
Posted June 17, 2019
Full-time, Temporary, 6am-6pm, TH-SA
Are you passionate about the environment and love composting? If so, then this is the job for you. A well-established, local composting company is looking for a seasonal Customer Service Representative to join their store team in Bellevue, WA.
This mission-driven, green company has provided yard and food waste recycling to the Pacific Northwest since 1988. As a Customer Service Representative, you will work with a tight-knit team in a casual and relaxed environment. You will be successful if you are flexible, willing to learn, and reliable.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Use the computer to input customer data, audit customer charges, and reconcile transactions and cash tickets.
- Answer phones, answering customer questions and directing calls to appropriate personnel.
- Receive and count money, make change and prepare related reports; balance the till daily.
- Assist customers on product selection, purchasing, and order processing.
- All training will be provided in their Seattle headquarters and on-site in Bellevue. This is a temporary, seasonal role that you have the opportunity to turn into a permanent customer service position.
- Relevant experience in a customer service role.
- Basic math and cashiering skills.
- Ability to lift 20lbs.
Location: Bellevue, WA.
Schedule: Temporary, until end of October. 7am-6pm, TH-SA.
If you’re interested in this eco-conscious opportunity, APPLY TODAY or call 425-822-2929 and ask for Annie.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland Team. I love learning about our diverse clientele and their business needs, and matching them up with people who will help them grow!