Entry Level Aerospace Associates
Posted June 17, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple shifts
Looking to break into the aerospace industry? I’m currently working with a full-service aerospace finishing company in Everett that is in need of entry level production associates!
This company specializes in NDT, shot peen, chemical processing, painting and is known for producing high quality products in just a short period of time. They work with some of the top aerospace companies in the area and are only getting busier!
This aerospace company has a few different openings in multiple departments. Job duties may include:
- Assist painters with prepping parts before going into the paint booth
- Sand, mask, and sanitize parts
- Rack parts after being processed in their chemical line
- Inspect parts before moving them into the next department
- 6+ months of solid work history
- Experience working in the manufacturing or production field is a plus!
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Pay: $15/hour to start!
- 1st shift is 6am – 2:30pm
- 2nd shift is 2pm – 10:30pm
- 3rd shift is 10pm – 6:30am
Benefits: Medical, vision, dental, 401K, bonus programs.
Location: Everett, WA
Interested in hearing more about this entry level aerospace associate position? Call or apply today! 425.355.7223.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.