Posted September 17, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
An up and coming company is looking to add an experienced Furniture Installer to their team.
This company works with a large variety of commercial furniture manufacturers, including both international and national brands.They're an experienced provider of professional furniture commercial installation within a corporate setting.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a company that provides secure, professional warehouse and distribution services as well as commitment to continuous training for employees.
- Install systems furniture with moderate supervision
- Assist with staging product on-site including lifting/carrying all materials for the installation
- Follow instruction and safety procedures in assembling and installing furniture
- Work with installation documents including blue prints and floor plans
- Assist with clean-up of job site and ensuring place is ready for customer use
If you're ready to work in an environment that strives for excellence and growth this might be a great fit for you!
- Must have a valid driver license and maintain a good driving record
- The ability to understand and use most blue prints, elevations and specifications having to do with systems furniture
- The ability to work with the electrical components of system furniture
Pay: $16/hr or Depending on Experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday, multi-shift. Schedule flexibility is required.
Location: Woodinville, WA
If you're interested in this Furniture Installer position, apply today! Or Call 206-458-7879 to schedule an interview.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. The best part of my job is the thrill of finding a candidate the right fit. I enjoy having the opportunity to meet so many fantastic people, and I look forward to fostering these relationships on a daily basis. If I’m not in Kirkland, I’m probably in our beloved Cascades or at a live concert in Seattle.