Posted December 9, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Swing shift available
Looking for an opportunity to join an established Warehouse team as a Distribution Associate?
We have an exciting opening in a cold storage warehouse in Clackamas that offers a $1,000 bonus at 6 months and another $1,000 bonus at 1 year!
This company is a rapidly expanding facility, that has tripled in size over the last 5 years. Offering consistent schedules and on the job training, makes this a great opportunity for anyone looking to further their warehouse experience.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position in a state-of-the-art warehouse with the potential to work overtime weekly and get career advancement. Benefits, profit sharing and 401k offered!
As a Warehouse Associate, your duties will include:
- Prepping orders by pulling product and staging for delivery
- Shipping and Receiving of orders
- Maintaining inventory control by recording items correctly
- Sorting products and placing them on pallets
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- 1-year Warehouse Experience in any or all of the following areas: Shipping, Receiving, Material Handling, Order Selecting, Forklift Operation
- Comfortable working in a cold storage warehouse (it's 36 degrees)
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly
Pay: $15 - $17 with pay evaluation after 90 days
- $1,000 bonus at 6 months and another $1,000 bonus at 1 year!
- Day Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00am to 4:00pm
- Swing Shift: Monday-Thursday, 5:00pm to 3:00am + Sunday, 12:00pm – 1:00am
If this Warehouse Associate positions sounds right for you apply today or give us a call at 503-594-4335! We can’t wait to hear from you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Clackamas team. I love traveling and learning about other cultures. I come from an extensive background in management and customer service. The best part of my job is building and growing relationships with new individuals, while helping them become the best version of themselves.