Packager - Warehouse
Posted August 14, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am to 2:30pm
A local printing warehouse in Vancouver is in need of Packagers for all shifts. This manufacturer develops and prints custom packaging supplies for a variety of clients, mostly food and beverage companies that you see daily in grocery stores! You will be able to see your daily production work in local stores in this fast-paced packager position.
In this temp-to-hire manufacturing role, you will be performing quality checks to make sure that the correct number of cartons is in each case then sealing each case, while working on a fast conveyor belt. This is an international company, which offers the ability to work full-time and the stability of operating around the world. There is also room for growth here, and they will cross-train you into other positions, like machine operator.
Job duties include:
- Placing cartons in corrugated boxes
- Case sealing
- Utilizing tape guns or conveyor system
- Feeding a glue machine or offloading die cutting equipment
- Moving paper material from one spot to another within the warehouse
- A high school diploma or a GED
- Ability to work at a fast pace - working with rapidly moving items on a conveyor belt
- Comfortable standing for 12 hours at a time, bend repeatedly and lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Steel-toed boots are required
- Day shift: 6am - 2pm
- Swing shift: 2pm-10pm
- Grave shift: 10pm-6am
Pay: $14.33 with shift differentials!
Apply now for this Packager role! Or call 360-713-9200 to schedule an interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I am passionate about matching talented people with amazing opportunities where they can really bloom. There is nothing more rewarding than finding that perfect match.