Entry-Level Production Associate - Swing Shift
Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Friday, 2pm-10:30pm OR 10pm-6am
Do you enjoy active work and are looking for a great entry-level opportunity to get your career started?
A global food manufacturer located in South Seattle is currently looking to add entry-level Production Associates to their team.
This company is known for their quality produces flavored syrups that are used in coffee. Your friends and family use these products on a daily basis!
There are day and swing shift openings available.
Positions are entry-level, so no specific experience is required. You will be trained on everything you need to know!
These are full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities.
Production Associate Duties:
- Measuring and keeping track of product volume
- Logging production numbers
- Working hands-on with machinery
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of production by observing safety rules/regulations
- Packaging and labeling bottles
Production Associate Requirements:
- Strong math and measuring skills
- Ability to follow spoken directions and read written instruction
- Reliable transportation (Free parking on-site)
- Comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs
- Previous warehouse or production experience - a PLUS!
Pay: Pay varies per shift, and payday is every Friday.
- Swing Shift: $18.00/hour
- Night Shift: $19.00/hour
Schedule: Shifts are all Monday-Friday, and overtime varies day-to-day
- Swing Shift: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Night Shift: Monday - Friday, 10:00pm - 6:00am
Location: SoDo - Free parking on-site.
Are you interested in this entry-level Production Associate position? Apply today! Or call 206-453-2852 to learn more.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle team. I love the new adventures that come with each day and the rewarding feeling of providing each client with the perfect candidate! One of my favorite aspects of TERRA are the opportunities for growth that each candidate is presented with, allowing them to reach their full potential.