Posted September 17, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am-2:30pm
Are you looking for an entry-level Woodworking Assembly position that will provide you with the experience and training necessary to jump start your career?
A local company is looking to fill an immediate full-time, assembly position.
This family owned company has a great reputation and produces the highest quality kayak paddles in the world! All items are handcrafted in Washington State with each design built to the highest standard.
This is a fast paced environment where you will be working with a team!
Woodworking Assembly duties:
- Inspect raw wood materials for quality upon delivery.
- Cuts wood material to predetermined lengths
- Gluing material and doing final hand assembly for the product
- Provides support for shipping and other parts of assembly
- Experience using hand tools, table and band saws and reading a tape measure
- Able to follow specific work instructions, documentation and training for the process
- Demonstrate strong woodworking skills
Don't miss out! Apply to this entry-level Woodworking Assembly position today or call (425) 355-7223 for more information!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a proud Recruiter for the Everett TERRA Team. I love connecting local talent with our area's top companies and exceeding my client and candidates' expectations. My favorite part of my job is creating success stories daily and gaining new relationships. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my husband, my pet pig Sherman and my frisky kitten Thomas.