Posted September 17, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple Shifts
Are you an experienced machinist looking to further your skills? An aerospace company within Snohomish County is looking for skilled machinists to add to their team!
This aerospace company designs and manufactures precision ball screws and high precision components for the aerospace industry. They specialize in fields like the military, business, and commercial industries.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Setting up, adjusting, and operating numerical control machines.
- Select, align and secure fixtures and materials on machines like mills, lathes, grinders, shapers, etc.
- Assist with deburring, painting, assembling and inspecting parts.
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or engineer drawings.
- 5+ years of machining experience
- Experience working with small tolerances
- Experience working with hard metals
- Machining experience in an aerospace, medical or automotive field is a plus!
Pay: $25+/hour (depending on experience and shift)
1st: Monday-Friday, 6 am to 2:30 pm
2nd: Monday-Friday, 2 pm to 11:30 pm
3rd: Friday-Sunday, 6 am to 6:30 pm
Benefits: medical, vision, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement program!
Interested in hearing more about this aerospace machinist position? Call or apply today! 425.355.7223.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.