Cleaning Support - Swing And Night Shifts
Posted January 2, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Shifts Available
Need work fast? If you enjoy working independently and take pride in doing a job well done, you could be a great fit for some of our current openings.
Many employers on the Eastside are looking to add to their janitorial teams. These positions don’t require previous custodial or housekeeping experience.
Full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities are available. Perfect for people who are looking for long-term work. Openings on swing and night shifts, weekend schedules are also available.
What’s great about these janitorial jobs is that you have the opportunity to work independently but still make an impact on some of the Eastside’s leading businesses.
Cleaning work could be right for you if you:
- Enjoy project work
- Enjoy working on your own
- Want to feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of every day
- Have great attention to detail
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Like being active on the job and not being stuck in one place
- Want to work at some cool locations
Cleaner Job Duties:
- Carpet and floor cleaning (vacuuming/mopping)
- Trash removal
- Office cleaning (wiping desks and computer monitors)
- Must be comfortable being on feet for entire shift
- Previous experience as a custodian, housekeeper, or janitor a PLUS!
Pay: $14.50 - $16.00/hour depending on position and experience
Schedule: Depends on position, possible positions include;
- Night: Monday – Friday, 7:30 pm – 2:00 am
- Weekends: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Swing: Rotating days, 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Some companies offer great benefits upon conversion such as medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Location: Positions are available in Bellevue, Redmond, and Woodinville. Some locations require reliable transportation.
Interested in hearing more about our Cleaning Support positions? Apply today! Or call us at 206-453-2852 for more information.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.